Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2nd June - there is nothing better than POO

Yes, it may seem rather strange, but bear with me.



This afternoon, as part of our Science unit my class "made" poo.


Before they could start the recipe our room needed to be packed - and it was.

Before they could start the recipe their bags needed to be packed - and they were.

Before they could start the recipe they had to sit around our mat space, beautifully - and they sat.


When we started the recipe they had to take turns - and they did.

When we started the recipe they had to wait patiently - and they did.

As we dished our "poos" onto the trays we had to be careful - and they were.

As we moulded our "poos" we had to be sensible, and not get it past our finger tips - and they were.


When I said "When you have finished your poo you need to go outside and wash your hands" - they laughed.

When I asked one of my cherubs who was just outside the door "Have you made your poo?" - 'my' parents sniggered.

When I said "If you managed to keep your hands clean while you made your poo, you don't need to wash them, you can just come and sit on the floor" - the parents from up the corridor looked on in horror!




Yes, there is nothing better than POO - except, maybe, being known as that rather unusual, eccentric new teacher!

1 comment:

  1. So, now I'm wondering. What. The. Hell? Chocolate? Sponge?

    You have my attention.

    ReplyDelete